Providing quality care since 2004, Little Learning School takes pride in the high quality of care and learning we offer. Our priority is to offer you and your child the best education and care in beautifully presented centres.
Since opening our very first centre, we knew that we could make a difference to children’s lives through combining education and care. This is the reason that we offer several extra curriculum programs designed specifically for Little Learning School Children.
Our exclusive Learn to Read programs are highly regarded in the industry as the very best early literacy program and have changed the lives of children as they prepare to begin school. The Ready to Read program will give your child the best possible start prior to school.
Other classes that we offer include:
- Weekly language classes such as Mandarin, Japanese, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Music Programs with a specialist music teacher
- Gross Motor for improving awareness, balance and coordination
- Munch and Groove, combining music and movement
- Yoga Classes for a mind, body and health experience that children enjoy
- Tech Computer Skills, for developing general computer skills
You can read more about these programs on Our Service page
To ensure we provide your child with the best possible start, Little Learning School is managed by a team that holds significant industry experience. This enables us to provide quality education and care for your child’s pre-schooling years in an environment that allows children to explore and satisfy their natural inquisitives to grow as individuals.
Our management team includes:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Operations Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate Advisor
- Head of Real Estate
- Human Resources Manager
- Area Managers
- Quality & Head of Teaching
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Officer
- Parent Support Officer
- Centre Directors
- Nominated Supervisors
- Maintenance Personnel