We understand that many of you are starting to consider care arrangements over the December and January holiday period. Some of our little learners will embark on the transition to “Big School”, whilst many of you will be making holiday plans. We ask that you advise us by 31 October if you are planning on changing days or cancelling care during December and January. This will allow us to ensure we have the appropriate number of educators, and of course, lots of fun activities planned for our kids over the holiday period.
As a reminder, our notice period for December and January varies from the standard 4 weeks, please make note of the following:
- Where a family has a confirmed booking for December and January, we are unable to accept any cancellation or changes to the booking pattern during those months. (Please note, the standard 4-week notification period does not apply.)
- School age children who will cease care in December or January need to provide notice by 31 October.
- We are unable to waive fees if the required notice is not given, and as such, full fees will be payable.
- Parents are reminded of the need to attend care on the child’s last day to ensure eligibility for CCB and CCR.
- Public holidays are free during this period, and all-year-round.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please speak with your Centre Director, or call our enrolments team on 1300 255 555.
Thank you for being part of Little Learning School family.
To view our full Fee Policy please click here
For our Fee Policy Explained please click here