Our high quality centres are designed, set up and managed with a view to provide a great experience where:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Play environments allows expression of personality and individuality
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Enhance children’s curiosity and creativity
- Children have a strong sense of well being
- Assisting children to develop relationships and concepts
- Children become confident and involved learners and,
- Children become effective communicators
- Our centre and children are part of the local community
- Children learn responsibility, compassion and empathy by feeding and caring for our rabbit and chicken pets
At Little Learning School, we aim to ensure that all families feel welcome and become a part of our centre. Communication with families occurs in different ways including:
- Daily communication diary
- Child Portfolios
- Centre Newsletters
- Bi Monthly Parent Meetings
- Accreditation Parent Committee Group
- Parent Involvement Surveys and Events
- Open days
- Facebook and other social media interaction
Little Learning School has an open door policy and welcomes all parents and caregivers to visit us anytime.
Little Learning School is an Asthma Friendly Service approved by the Asthma Foundation, Australia. This requires specialised training by our educators and we are proud to welcome children that suffer from Asthma or Anaphylaxis.
Parent feedback strongly indicates that children who have enjoyed Little Learning School early learning experience are happy, social, confident and eager learners in their first years of schooling.
Over the last few years, we have seen children and parents increasingly becoming an integral part of the Little Learning School family so we recognise the valuable role families and the wider community play in children¹s education and care.
Little Learning School sincerely looks forward to you too joining our family and we are very excited about growing with you and your child.