Why Choose Us?
Our high quality centres are designed, set up and managed with a view to provide a great experience where:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Play environments allow expression of personality and individuality
- Children are connected with, and contribute, to their world
- Children’s curiosity and creativity is encouraged
- Children have a strong sense of well being
- Children are assisted to develop relationships and concepts
- Children become confident and involved learners
- Children become effective communicators
- Our centre and children are part of the local community
At Little Learning School, we aim to ensure that all families feel welcome and become a part of our centre community. Communication with families occurs in different ways including:
- Regular stories and photos published on our online app, LLS Link, that can be accessed on phone and computer
- Child Portfolios
- Centre newsletters
- Parent meetings
- Parent involvement surveys and events
- Open Days
- Facebook and Instagram communities
Little Learning School has an open door policy and welcomes all parents and caregivers to visit us anytime.
Over the last few years, we have seen children and parents increasingly becoming an integral part of the Little Learning School family so we recognise the valuable role families and the wider community play in children’s education and care.