Little Learning School Artarmon is located on 86 Dickson Ave, Artarmon and is open from 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday. With a convenient location and plenty of car parking spaces, it is a perfect location for quick drop off and pick up of your child.
Book an inspection of our Artarmon centre now!
Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
- Two level centre with three spectacular playgrounds including slides, tunnels, ball pits, bike tracks and teepees.
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Library of books, educational toys and games
- French language classes
- ‘Grow Fit’ program to promote coordination, movement and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive Ready to Read program, making literacy a priority
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- All educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio from NSW Department of Children’s Services
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Australian Paediatric Nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
If you would like your child to be in an environment where they will grow, learn and form special friendships, be sure to visit us at Little Learning School Artarmon.
Little Learning School cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Little Learning School, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.