Little Learning School Artarmon is located at 86 Dickson Ave and is open from 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday. With a convenient location and plenty of car parking spaces, it is a perfect location for quick drop off and pick up of your child.
The centre is brand new and consists of the latest design, resources, toys and a spectacular playground for your child to enjoy every moment of every day.
- Three spectacular outdoor playgrounds over two levels, with shaded areas, bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pit, sandpit and more
- Nurturing environment focussed on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive Ready to Read program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
Note: There is a FREE loop bus, run by the Willougby council that runs from the train station to our centre! Find out more here
This centre must be visited, don’t miss out as places as very limited!
Book an inspection of our Artarmon centre now!
For more information about enroling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
Or feel free to visit us at: