Boasting five spacious learning spaces over two floors, Little Learning School Chatswood North has an inviting, open plan feel. Better yet, the sunny indoor playground can be enjoyed regardless of the weather conditions. Chatswood North offers a nurturing, fun and friendly environment – perfect for children to grow, play and learn.
Book an inspection of our Chatswood North centre now!
Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enroling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
- Spectacular indoor playground with sandpits, bike tracks, and teepees
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Mandarin language classes
- ‘Sports Fundamentals’ program develops children’s physicality, coordination and movement skills
- ‘Happy Feet’ program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Mini tennis Pro program develops children’s hand-eye coordination skills.
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive Ready to Read program, to give your child the best head start for starting school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Experienced educators in child care who are nurturing, highly trained and committed to the values represented in the Early Childhood Australia’s Code of Ethics
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio from NSW Department of Children’s Services
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Australian Paediatric Nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
If you would like your child to be in an environment where they will grow, learn and form special friendships, be sure to visit us at Little Learning School Chatswood North.
Little Learning School cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Little Learning School, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.