Little Learning School Hornsby is a truly exciting and fun environment for children aged 2 to 5, catering to a range of cultures, development levels and backgrounds. Located conveniently close to Hornsby/ Ku-Ring-Gai hospital, our outstanding centre is a safe, and nurturing environment. All toys, resources and materials are specifically chosen to ensure your child has fun, is engaged, and stays inquisitive while receiving market-leading early education.
Book an inspection of our Hornsby centre now!
Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enroling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
- Convenient location, with onsite parking for safe and simple drop off and pick up
- Custom interiors, designed for little hands and inquisitive minds
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Spectacular playground with bike tracks, sandpit, and more
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- German language classes
- ‘Sports Fundamentals’ program develops children’s physicality, coordination and movement skills
- ‘Moove and Groove’ program to introduce health and nutrition into children’s lives
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive Ready to Read program, to give your child the best head start for starting school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Experienced educators in child care who are nurturing, highly trained and committed to the values represented in the Early Childhood Australia’s Code of Ethics
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Australian Paediatric Nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Little Learning Centre Hornsby stands out from the crowd but we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Little Learning School cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Little Learning School, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.