Little Learning School Lane Cove is located on 72 Burns Bay Road and is open from 7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. This property was famously known as Mandalay and has housed some of Sydney’s most beautiful events but has now been converted into the most spectacular child care centre right in the heart of Lane Cove.
With seven rooms in total and small number of children in each room, this heritage site truly provides a child care setting like no other. Children have access to two large magical outdoor playgrounds with several trees and a design to preserve the natural heritage of the site.
The indoor rooms are spacious with high ceilings and a beautiful homelike feeling to help your child settle in, feel comfortable and be happy while enjoying their daily activities in our care.
All toys, resources and material are specifically chosen to ensure your child has fun, is engaged, and stays inquisitive while developing with our educational programs.
If you want to give your child an amazing environment that allows them to grow, form friendships, learn and develop, ensure to visit us at Little Learning School Lane Cove.
For more information about enroling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
Or feel free to visit us at:
Terms and conditions for pre-opening offer:
- An Early Registration Fee (“ERF”) must be paid prior to the first Open Day
- The ERF is calculated as the full fees (ie before any CCB/CCR) multiplied by the number of days your child will attend per week (“Registered Days Per Week”) multiplied by 2 weeks
- The ERF will then be transferred to your bond account prior to commencement
- The ERF is fully refundable until the centre is open at which point the ERF is transferred to your bond account and in accordance with our Fee Policy, 4 weeks notice is required
- 8 weeks free care commences from centre opening, not from when the child commences
- The number of days free per week will depend on the Registered Days Per Week
- 8 weeks free will be calculated after CCB (if any)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Subject to availability of care