We’re having an Open Day on Saturday 16th December from 10am – 1pm.
This is a great opportunity to check out our spectacular centre, meet our educators and enjoy a fun day out for the whole family. With an animal show, face painting and demonstrations of our programs plus much more! RSVP here
Little Learning School Panania is a brand-new purpose built child care centre, conveniently adjacent to the local bowls club. The centre has a total of eight rooms with no more than eleven children in each room to provide an intimate setting and allow for greater focus on your child. The centre offers two different magical playgrounds set on opposing ends of the facility, these are age appropriate to provide a more comfortable experience for children. Give your child the advantage they deserve, contact us today to secure your spot.
Book an inspection of our Panania centre now!
Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Little Learning School, please contact our Support officer on:
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with bike tracks, a ball pit, slides, mounds, tee pee, tunnels, cubby house and much more.
- Nurturing environment focussed on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive Ready to Read program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Kindergarten program for 4-5 year olds to prepare for big school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
For more information about enrolling your child with Little Learning School, you can contact our Support Team on:
Little Learning School cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Little Learning School, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.