Little Learning School Sandringham is located at 18-20 George Street and is open from 6.30am – 7pm, Monday to Friday. This purpose-built centre is part of a brand new state-of-the-art complex and has the latest design which incorporates the most impressive features to ensure your child has a fantastic time every day.
PRE-OPENING OFFER: Enrol now and receive 8 WEEKS FREE CHILD CARE!
With a total of 6 rooms, this child care is designed to ensure your child has a comfortable and homelike feeling while transitioning through the age-specific rooms before starting big school.
Every room has an abundance of intriguing resources, toys and equipment to keep children engaged and intrigued daily. Our experienced educators have your child as a priority with their happiness and wellbeing at the core of what we do followed by providing leading programs and fun play.
We have two playgrounds which are separated based on the age of your child to ensure they feel comfortable to play with age-appropriate friends. The playgrounds at this child care are just exceptional and includes the most exciting features your think of including climbing mounds, slides, bike tracks, sand pits, ball pits, tunnels and much more.
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with shaded areas, bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pit, sandpit, vegetable garden and more
- Nurturing environment focussed on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive ‘Ready to Read’ program, making literacy a priority
- Kindergarten program for 4-5 year olds to prepare for big school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
If you would like your child to be in an environment where they will grow, learn and form friendships, be sure to visit us at Little Learning School Sandringham.
For more information about enrolling your child with Little Learning School, and take up our special, pre-opening EIGHT WEEKS FREE offer, please contact our Support officer on:
Or feel free to visit us at:
Terms and conditions for pre-opening offer:
- An Early Registration Fee (“ERF”) must be paid prior to the first Open Day
- The ERF is calculated as the full fees (ie before any CCB/CCR) multiplied by the number of days your child will attend per week (“Registered Days Per Week”) multiplied by 2 weeks
- The ERF will then be transferred to your bond account prior to commencement
- The ERF is fully refundable until the centre is open at which point the ERF is transferred to your bond account and in accordance with our Fee Policy, 4 weeks notice is required
- 8 weeks free care commences from centre opening, not from when the child commences
- The number of days free per week will depend on the Registered Days Per Week
- 8 weeks free will be calculated after CCB (if any)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Subject to availability of care