What We Offer
Little Learning School offers a fun, nurturing and educational environment that welcomes all children and families unconditionally.
At Little Learning School we offer language classes at all our centres. Current languages we offer include Mandarin, Japanese, French, Spanish and Italian. Benefits associated with learning a language as a child include:
- Enhanced brain development
- Improved memory
- Faster decision making
- Improved knowledge of their mother tongue
- Better communication skills
- Improved confidence
Our teachers provide a stimulating learning environment through music, songs, games, art & craft, storytelling and much more.
In addition to this, Little Learning School is the only child care centre to offer Australia’s leading literacy program, Ready To Read. This market-leading literacy program has taught thousands of children in Australia and from around the world to read, write and spell since 2000 and is offered to all Little Learning School children, FREE!
We’re also proud to offer:
- Sports Fundamental Program: This program provides the children with an assortment of gross motor experiences to further develop their concept of spatial awareness, sense of balance and hand/eye co-ordination.
- Music Program: A specialist music teacher provides the children with a variety of music and movement experiences. The teachers have great instrument skills are excellent in their ability to sing in different languages from all over the world.
- Move and Groove: Offered to children aged 3 years and above; a wonderful experience which combines music and movement.
- Yoga: Offered to children 2 years and above as part of our extended exercise program. It provides an invigorating mind body and health experience for children.
- Tech Know Kids: Offered to children aged 3 years and above to further developing computer skills, whether it is controlling the mouse or activating programs.