FAQs 2018-07-05T10:48:21+00:00


We provide everything to meet your child’s daily needs, including meals, sunscreen and other necessary items. Other items you will need to provide are: a spare set of clothes, child’s bottles, nappies, nappy cream, formula and child’s comforters for rest time.

Yes, all Little Learning School centres meet all the quality areas within the National Quality Standards (NQS) and have several centres that have been given the overall highest rating of Exceeding the NQS.

The National Quality Standard is a key aspect of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and sets a national benchmark for early childhood education and care, and outside of school hours care services in Australia.

To ensure children enjoy the best possible conditions in their early educational and developmental years, the NQS promotes continuous improvement in quality.

Little Learning School is so excited to announce that, as of Thursday 13th October 2016 all public holidays are now FREE at Little Learning School centres!!

Terms & Conditions:
Public holidays that fall on a weekday will not be charged to the parents
The centre will still remain closed
No CCB or CCR will be claimed
Applicable to all enrolments (existing and new) at the centre
Subject to availability of care
The public holiday free program may be cancelled with 6 weeks notice

Yes. You are just required to make an appointment with our Support Officer on 1300 255 555

From 2 July 2018, the Government launches its new Child Care Package. The Package will help parents with children aged 0 – 13 work, train, study and volunteer. The Package includes a new Child Care Subsidy, which replaces the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. It will be paid directly to services.

Three things will determine your level of subsidy:

  1. Combined family income
  2. Activity level of families– activity level is the ‘recognised activities’ that enables a family to claim a subsidy (eg: work, study or training) up to a maximum of 100 hours per fortnight based on the parent with the least number of hours
  3. Type of childcare– for Oac this is Long Day Care services and the hourly rate is capped at $11.77

Visit the New Child Care Package website for more details or contact the Department of Education and Training directly 1300 566 046

Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy (CCS)for their child. These include:

  • the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school)
  • the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
  • the child meeting immunisation requirements

(All children must have an up-to-date copy of the following documents to be able to commence at Oac

  • Firstly contact Centrelink to register for a Customer Reference Number (CRN) for both the individual and their child – (visit them or contact them by phone – 136 150)
  • Inform them that you wish to claim CCS for your child
  • Register for a myGov account online and link it to Centrelink
  • Input your Activity Levels and your combined family Income for the financial year
  • Provide both the individual and their child’s CRN to Oac so we can make a connection to Centrelink to ensure you can receive CCS payments
  • Once a connection to Centrelink is made, you will receive notification to approve the enrolment notice.
  • Visit the enrolments tab in your myGov account to approve your child’s child care details ie the campus they are enrolled at, days they are enrolled and the daily rate.
  • Authorise your Complying Written Agreement when you enrol your child with Oac (This will be part of your enrolment pack)
  • The details of my child’s enrolment are incorrect eg the days enrolled for do not match / there is an extra casual day recorded or not recorded / the day rate is incorrect.
    • Prior to disputing the details in myGov, please contact us on 138 OAC so we can discuss any issues with your child’s enrolment and discuss what steps need to be taken to correct them
  • There are no enrolment details in myGov
    • Please check that you have given Oac the correct CRN numbers for both yourself and your child
    • That you have completed your myGov assessment so you are registered to receive the CCS
  • My CCS connection has been ended
    • This may be due to taking extended leave (more than 8 weeks). All children’s CCS payments will be automatically ceased by Centrelink if they have not attended care for more than 8 weeks.  A new connection will need to be made upon return to the centre
  • Absences from Child Care
  • Families will continue to be entitled to 42 absence days per child, per financial year, and may be entitled to additional absence days in certain circumstances (including illness of the child, a parent or sibling)
  • In shared care arrangements, the allocation of 42 absences per financial year relates to the child, not each individual claimant.
  • Extended leave periods
  • Enrolments will automatically end if your child does not attend care for eight continuous weeks. A new enrolment notice will be required to be submitted to Centrelink which will require approval via your myGov account as well as signing a new Complying Written Agreement Statement
  • Additional Child Care Subsidy and support payments
    • If you require additional support from the government eg Temporary Hardship or Transition to Work payments, you will be required to apply via Centrelink directly.
  • Where do I go to find out more information?
  • The Department of Education has provided extensive Frequently Asked Questions on their website
  • For in-depth details on the New Child Care Package visit their website or contact the Department directly on 1300 566 046
  • For help on understanding your statement please view our LLS Statement Guide

Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/littlele/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada-Child-Theme/footer.php on line 235