An Overview of our Scholarship
The Little Learning School team are announcing the launch of our E-Commerce Scholarship. The successful applicant will be joining one of Australia’s most premium child care operator to work directly with the Marketing Manager to assist with driving online enrolments and generating enquiries.
The Little Learning School E-Commerce Scholarship:
Who are we looking for?
The Little Learning School team are looking for University students currently studying in any of the following areas
- Commerce and marketing
- Child Care Management degrees
- E-commerce degrees
Applicants must have an keen interest in Online Marketing and Communications. A basic understanding and fluency in online technologies is not a must, but is a big bonus.
What values do we look for in a great candidate:
- Creativity: The applicant must be a creative thinker, and willing to think outside the box for opportunities to drive online opportunities.
- Data driven: Data is the backbone of e-commerce management, the applicant must live, breathe and love analysis
- Business focused: E-Commerce is all about results, thus the applicant must have an avid interest in business and turning the online enquiries into enrolments .
Recipients of the scholarship will receive:
- Up to AUD $2,000 to be used towards attending training to further your ability and skills in the e-commerce management space.
- The opportunity to work full time at Little Learning School as an E-Commerce Manager.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, applicants must be Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship email the Little Learning School team at email@example.com with the following:
- Your name
- Your area of study
- Contact details
- A 1000 word comprehensive submission of “Why you want to enter the world of Ecommerce Management”
Terms and conditions of scholarship:
Length of Scholarship: 1 scholarship for calendar year 2016 and 2017
Duration of Scholarship: One semester (1 scholarship given every year)
Closing Date/Deadline for entries: 31st December every year for the next 2 years